In response to the announced settlement between Remington and families of nine of the alleged victims of the Sandy Hook shooting, I have authorized William Sumner Scott, one of the attorneys handling my defense to Pozner claims against me pending before the Wisconsin Supreme Court, to contact the CEO of Liberty Mutual Insurance Group, which wholly owned subsidiary Ironshore Specialty Insurance Company, together with AXA XL, will be saddled with most, if not all, of the $33,000,000 payout, to assert that this appears to be an elaborate scam. I am eager and willing to produce evidence (see below) that would demonstrate nobody died at Sandy Hook. Below is a copy of the letter to David H. Long, the Liberty Mutual CEO. The letter sent to C. Scott Gunter, the AXA XL US CEO, is substantially the same.
WILLIAM SUMNER SCOTT
ATTORNEY AT LAW
8 LOMBARDY, SUITE 129
NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 07102
July 30, 2021
To: David H. Long, Chairman and CEO
Liberty Mutual Insurance Group and its wholly owned subsidiary or member
Ironshore Specialty Insurance Company
Dear CEO Long,
This letter is written to you in memory of William Branden Shanley to report a massive fraud appears to be in progress in the Remington Outdoor bankruptcy pending before the US Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Alabama at case number 20-81688-CRJII.
Claims have been filed by alleged families and survivors of children alleged to have been murdered on December 14, 2012, in an incident commonly called Sandy Hook. In response to those claims, news organizations have published that an offer to settle for $33,000,000 has been made.
Prior to that report, on April 19, 2021, I provided notice on behalf of Dr. James H. Fetzer to the attorneys defending those claims who are among those on the copy list to this email, that Dr. Fetzer was available to serve as an expert witness in support of his research and book that he co-edited and authored, in part, titled Nobody Died At Sandy Hook, It was a FEMA Drill to Promote Gun Control (2015; 2nd ed., 2016).
In addition, on July 29, 2021, I followed up with notice to the lawyers handling the Remington debtors, creditors committee and litigation trust positions before the bankruptcy court. They too are on the copy list to this email. No response to either of those emails has been received which leads Dr. Fetzer to believe the fraud continues in progress.
Dr. Fetzer is aware of a similar bankruptcy fraud related to the 911 damage claims of Larry Silverstein against the American Airlines bankruptcy that thus far has been covered-up. The risk of exposure of the Sandy Hook Fraud is greater than the American Airlines fraud for the following reasons:
- The entire population of Newtown, CT is aware that the Sandy Hook Elementary School was closed for over a year prior to December 14, 2012, the date of the alleged shootings.
- Payments have been made to the families of the children who participated in the mock drill to keep them quiet. The amounts were different in form and amounts. There is dissention in the ranks.
- No payments were made to the families of the 489 children who were in school or at home on December 14, 2012. They are positive they were not evacuated from the Sandy Hook Elementary School as claimed by the false narrative.
- The children are now approaching 16 years of age. That age produces loose lips. Doubt they all will remain silent. Many of them believe they should stop living a lie. Many of them have no reason other than fear of reprisal to protect the fraud. Many of them are angry their families did not participate in the spoils.
- Fetzer’s book, Nobody Died At Sandy Hook, It was a FEMA Drill to Promote Gun Control, sold over 500 copies in less than a month before it was banned by Amazon.com and has been estimated to have been downloaded by over 10,000,000 people on the internet.
- The Sandy Hook truth community grows larger every month. Their scholarship is awesome. Their ability to overcome the violence and censorship they face is promising.
The situation is urgent. The Sandy Hook claimants need only accept the offer and the settlement approved by the Court to become final. In that event, your companies will have participated in a fraud that was obvious at the time the settlement was presented to the Court. As your lawyers are expected to tell you, fraud on the Court can be investigated by any court and any time. There is no statute of limitations. Liberty Mutual and Ironshore have far more to lose than they will gain if the settlement is allowed to go forward.
Very truly yours,
s/ William Sumner Scott