President Trump is contesting the vote-counting and declared election results of several states. He demands recounting of votes and his lawyers have instigated lawsuits.
Here are the reasons for us to be skeptical about the declared election results, including empirical evidence of voting irregularities:
(1) Mail-in ballots are banned in most developed countries, except the United States, due to demonstrated fraud:
John R. Lott of the Crime Prevention Research Center writes:
Most developed countries ban absentee ballots unless the citizen is living abroad or require Photo-IDs to obtain those ballots. Even higher percentages of European Union or other European countries ban absentee for in country voters. In addition, some countries that allow voting by mail for citizens living in the country don’t allow it for everyone. For example, Japan and Poland have limited mail-in voting to those who have special certificates verifying that they are disabled….
France banned absentee voting in 1975 because of massive fraud in Corsica, where postal ballots were stolen or bought and voters cast multiple votes. Mail-in ballots were used to cast the votes of dead people. [For examples of mail-in ballot fraud in other countries, go to SSRN to download Lott’s report.]
(2) No blue-wave in House and Senate races, but we are supposed to believe there was a blue-wave only in Trump-Biden race:
Pre-election polls had predicted a massive increase in the Democrats’ majority in the House, and the GOP losing their majority in the Senate, but what actually happened:
- In House elections, the GOP retained every seat, while the Democrats appear to have lost at least 8 seats, though still retaining their majority hold. (CBS News)
- In the Senate, Democrats flipped one seat in Colorado, but failed to oust Republican targets in Iowa, Montana, Maine, and Texas. Democrats’ chances of taking back the US Senate, in Republican hands since 2015, now look slim. (Business Insider)
(3) Honest people do not fear or resist transparency, but Republican poll-watchers were prevented from watching the vote-counting in their respective locales, including:
- Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Arizona). He was denied entry into the Maricopa County Elections Center as the ballots were counted.
- A Republican lawyer and another poll-watcher in Philadelpia, Pennsylvania. (@willchamberlain)
- Poll-watchers in Georgia’s Fulton County were told to leave because the vote-counting were “closing up” for the night, but the county actually “continued to count ballots in secret.” (Breitbart)
- In Detroit, Michigan, windows in absentee ballot counting center were covered up to prevent people from observing. (Breitbart)
(4) On election night (Tuesday), just when the vote counts showed President Trump leading and winning, vote counting was abruptly halted in critical battleground states. Then, when the vote counting resumed the next morning (Wednesday) and after, suddenly Joe Biden was receiving more votes than Trump.
Particularly damning is the fact that elections officials in Michigan and Wisconsin — which have declared Biden the winner — refused to explain Biden’s sudden and dramatic vote tally increase Wednesday morning:
- Thomas Catenacci of The Tennessee Star reports that in a press conference, Michigan Sec. of State Jocelyn Benson said she was unfamiliar with the specifics of the vote count; her office also would not comment on the specifics of the tally in question.
- Michigan Department of State spokesperson Aneta Kiersnowski told The Daily Caller News Foundation in a statement: “We cannot speculate as to why the results lean one way or another.”
(5) Ballot dump: Magic ballots suddenly are discovered –
As an example, on Wednesday, in Georgia, 61,367 absentee ballots suddenly materialized. Georgia’s Secretary of State’s Office said there were actually 50,000-60,000 uncounted ballots remaining as of 8:30 a.m., Wednesday, “more than initially thought early this morning.” (WSB-TV)
(6) Mail-in ballots irregularities:
- A U.S. Postal Service employee told Project Veritas that they are ordered by their superiors to back-date late mail-in ballots as having been received on November 3, so the ballots are accepted as valid. (See DCG’s post)
- In Georgia, the Democrat Party sent people to go door-to-door helping voters “to fix their mail-in ballots so they count.” (Georgia Democrats)
(7) Non-residents and dead people voted:
The Trump campaign is filing a federal lawsuit in Las Vegas today, to stop the counting of “illegal votes” in Nevada. The campaign claims to have evidence that “tens of thousands” people who are deceased and nonresidents have cast ballots in the 2020 election. (Fox5)
It is not as if dead voters haven’t voted before. See “The Coming Democrat Vote Fraud: dead voters in Ohio; non-citizen voters in Texas; Pelosi tells Dems to be unscrupulous”.
- Ohio Voter Fraud: 170 registered voters are over 116 years old; 124 are 218 years old!
- Judicial Watch finds 2.5 million ineligible registered voters; threatens to sue 19 counties, all Democrat
- Illinois continues with automatic voter registration despite registration of noncitizens
- Illinois registered a possible 545 noncitizen voters
- Michigan official, once honored by state democrats, charged with altering ballots
- Voter Fraud: Philadelphia judge took bribes to stuff ballot box for Democrats