This morning, October 26, 2018, a man was arrested in Broward County, Florida, in connection with at least 12 packages containing what appeared to be pipe bombs sent to prominent Democrats.
All of the packages listed the return address as the office of Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) in Sunrise, Broward County, Florida.
The suspect, Cesar Sayoc Jr., 56, of Aventura, Florida was taken into custody at the Auto Zone auto parts store in Plantation, FL, after the FBI used DNA evidence and a fingerprint on the package mailed to Maxine Waters to identify him, sources said. (New York Post)
Sayoc was charged with five federal crimes — including interstate transportation of an explosive, illegal mailing of explosives and threats against former presidents. He will be prosecuted in Manhattan, and faces up to 48 years behind bars. (CBS News)
This is what the media say about Sayoc:
- His full name is Cesar Altieri Sayoc.
- He was born in 1962 in New York.
- He’s a registered Republican.
- He has a lengthy rap sheet, according to sources and his record, including arrests for theft, battery, and making a bomb threat in 2002 — to either throw, place or discharge a destructive device.
- He filed for bankruptcy in 2012 in Miami. His bankruptcy petition said he lived with his mom and “has no furniture”. (New York Times)
- On LinkedIn, he identified himself as “Promoter, booking agent Live entertainment, owner, choreographer,” and a veterinary medicine graduate. (Heavy)
- He worked at a strip club and was a bodybuilder. (Weasel Zippers)
- In a recent tweet, he says he’s a Seminole. The Seminoles are federally recognized Native American tribes originally from Florida.
- He attended Trump rallies, as shown in this pic:
The Pieces That Don’t Fit the Media’s Narrative
(1) According to the New York Post, at least some of the parcels had passed through a USPS mail processing center in Opa-Locka, Florida. New York Times says: “Though investigators initially believed that some of the packages were delivered by hand or courier, they have now concluded that all 10 were likely sent through the mail, a person briefed on the matter said.”
Strangely, although the packages had gone through the US Postal Service (USPS), they do not have the USPS postmark, stamp cancellation lines, and barcode that must be applied BEFORE a letter or package is delivered to the addressee. (See USPS’s “How A Letter Travels“)
(2) During Sayoc’s arrest, law enforcement officers were seen hauling away a white van covered in stickers, including images of Trump and anti-press messages like “CNN SUCKS.”
The only thing wrong with that picture is this: those stickers violate Florida driving laws. How did Sayoc get away with driving that van around Florida?
No person shall drive any motor vehicle with any sign, poster, or other non-transparent material upon the front windshield, sidewings, or side or rear windows of such vehicle which materially obstructs, obscures, or impairs the Driver’s clear view of the highway or any intersecting highway.
Exempts GPS devices or similar satellite receiver devices.
(3) Strangely, for a registered Republican and Trump enthusiast, Cesar Sayoc doesn’t follow any Republicans or conservatives on Twitter, not even President Trump. Instead, the 32 people Sayoc follows on Twitter include only left-wing personalities like Ellen DeGeneres, Lena Dunham, Jimmy Kimmel, Seth Myers, Barack Obama, and John Oliver. (Infowars)
(4) The news media claim Cesar Sayoc is registered Republican.
However, he was identified on MyLife (https://www.mylife.com/cesar-sayoc/e750795670848) as 56 years old; born March 17, 1962; lives in Aventura, FL; previously lived in Fort Lauderdale, FL, Hollywood, FL, and Edison, N.J.; and his political party is Democrat, before MyLife scrubbed all information on Cesar Sayoc. Fortunately, some netizen had archived Cesar Sayoc’s MyLifeprofile here.
UPDATE (October 27, 2018):
(5) Sayoc’s connection to the false-flag Parkland school shooting:
- Sayoc was a mailroom clerk at the Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School, the site of a false-flag school shooting on February 14, 2018. See “Parkland school shooting: Eyewitnesses saw killer wearing different clothes“.
- Since Sayoc was arrested in Broward County, Florida, corrupt Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel is in charge of this investigation.
(6) Sayoc’s connection to the Deep State:
In a social media post in 2016, Sayoc wrote: “I would like to wish my great friend from Academy 9 yrs military school Ricki a happy birthday and lifetime from CIA. Congrats on your invention and many successes my brother.”
Ricki is Enrique “Ric” Prado, who in 2016 was a 25-year veteran of the CIA. Prado had served six overseas posts, including Station Chief in a Muslim country. He was Chairman of Operations for the DCI’s Counterterrorist Center for Ambassador Cofer Black during the 9/11 attacks and subsequent war on terrorism, and as a Deputy on the original Bin Laden Task Force. Prado received CTC’s George HW Bush Award for Excellence in Counterterrorism, the Distinguished Career Central Intelligence award, the highest award given to senior officers. (Forbidden Knowledge TV)
H/t Vivian Lee, James Fetzer, DCG, Lophatt and John Molloy
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!