The original exchange on amazon.com can be linked here: the exchange.
14 of 19 people found the following review helpful
14 of 19 people found the following review helpful
No Ph.D. required to know that this book is why we cannot ignore mental health! Sickening title and a book of lies!, November 5, 2015
This review is from: Nobody Died At Sandy Hook: It wasn’t a School Massacre. It was a FEMA drill. (Moon Rock Books) (Volume 3) (Paperback)
Book title: “Nobody Died At Sandy Hook: It wasn’t a School Massacre. It was a FEMA drill.”
The title of the book is bold. It is a title that causes commotion. The title of the book is certainly a lie, but when the book is advertised around people who have the same or similar beliefs as the author Jim Fetzer, the book will get positive attention and positive reviews. However; if more and more people who do not share those beliefs knew about the book, the title of the book alone would have the book receiving much more negative attention and negative reviews than the book is currently receiving.
The title is presented as a statement, but in actuality it is just an opinion. Jim Fetzer has no evidence to make such a statement. No one does. The fact will always remain the same: 20 children and 6 adults were killed from being shot in a real shooting that took place on December 14, 2012 at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Sandy Hook, Connecticut.
It was not a FEMA drill. There is no FEMA manual. Someone edited a PDF file to have people believe that FEMA announced an exercise plan at 8:00 am on December 13th 2012, expecting it to end at 11:59 pm on 12/13/12 and to be evaluated on 12/14/12 as a real-time event. The original document is generic with no specific time indicated on when an exercise plan will begin and when it is expected to end. There is simply [Time]. https://www.facebook.com/SandyHookTragedyFacts/posts/927549140608398
The book is flooded with inaccurate information that is trying to be passed off as facts, such as saying no victims are in the Social Security Death Index, FBI says no one died, the school was closed, photographs were staged, donation pages were up before the shooting occurred, etc. These and more have been debunked over and over again. Jim Fetzer and the so-called “best students and scholars of Sandy Hook” have done a poor job in their so-called contributions to this book. The book includes a background of each contributor, as if their credentials are supposed to mean anything regarding what happened at Sandy Hook Elementary School. The fact is, none of the contributors were first responders, none were witnesses, none were ever inside the Sandy Hook Elementary School building, and none were part of the investigation. The fact is, these people are simply researchers and poor ones at that. Below are a few debunks, but there are many debunks on the awful research author Jim Fetzer and contributors present.
Debunked: No victims are in the Social Security Death Index:
Debunked: FBI says no one died: https://www.facebook.com/SandyHookTragedyFacts/posts/919770541386258
Debunked: The school was closed: https://www.facebook.com/SandyHookTragedyFacts/posts/910097392353573 and https://www.facebook.com/SandyHookTragedyFacts/posts/1064804006882910
Debunked: Photographs were staged: https://www.facebook.com/SandyHookTragedyFacts/posts/908783842484928
Debunked: Donation pages were up before the shooting occurred: https://www.facebook.com/SandyHookTragedyFacts/posts/908089619221017
The cost of the book is outrageous. At this time, $16.21 with Prime shipping from Amazon, and there is a 3rd-party seller selling the book as used – good for an outrageous $50.84 + $3.99 shipping! The information in the book can easily be found online. It is mostly copy and paste from other people’s work without a care on checking to see that the information is actually correct. Amazon should be ashamed to have this book on their website. It does not even deserve to be called a book.
The title of the book is a lie. The contents of the book are riddled with inaccurate information that author Jim Fetzer and contributors try to pass off as facts. The book is a total insult and highly offensive to the families who lost their loved ones, survivors, the first responders, and all of the investigators. Amazon should remove this book from its website.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you?
Your post: Nov 6, 2015 10:04:52 AM PST
Last edited by you 1 hour ago
James H. Fetzer says:
This “review” is virtually complete nonsense from beginning to end. It is loaded with one lie after another. So many were complicit that they are not going to go down without a fight. The virtue of this review compared to many of the other 1-STARS is that it actually offers reasons, which is not the case with the others. This guy comes on with a commanding tone of authority, but virtually everything he claims here is proven to be false by the very book he is so stridently assailing. Let me make a couple of obvious points that demonstrate this guy is a complete and total fraud, who is on a mission to deflect your attention from what the best students and scholars of Sandy Hook have unearthed based on years of research:
(1) Anyone can see he is a phony from one of the last arguments he makes–that the book is overpriced! Egad! We priced it at $18.95 so it would be easily available for less than the cost of a meal at most restaurants. It has a dozen contributors, 425 pages that are chock full of photos, document, diagrams and hundreds of photographs. Does anyone seriously believe that this massively substantial, copiously documented book is overpriced? And amazon.com has it available for $16.04. Get serious. For a book that exposes an act of terrorism that was perpetrated by local, state and federal officials to instill fear into the public to manipulate us and promote a political agenda, this book is a fantastic bargain! He is lying to your face.
(2) The FEMA manual is specific to Sandy Hook for an exercise going LIVE on 12/14/12. Technically, FEMA edited its standard form for drills to make it specific to Sandy Hook. So the “someone” who completed the form was a FEMA official. This is a clever use of language in an ambiguous manner to convey a false impression. The generic form is also available on-line, but this one is not generic but specific for a rehearsal on the 13th and going LIVE on the 14th. So he is committing (what is known as) the fallacy of equivocation by offering an interpretation (about blank FEMA forms) that is true but trivial to divert attention from this particular document (which is specific to Sandy Hook). The guy is clever, but he is a fraud.
(3) That crucial distinction, of course, explains the anomalies that have bothered so many, such as Wolfgang Halbig, who has even been denied information on who provided the Port-a-Potties (as though that should be a state secret). But that would have revealed they were in place on the 13th, the day BEFORE the “shooting”. They did not respond to FOIA requests about even the most trivial matters (such as this) and had local homicide detectives visit him in his gated community in Florida to advised him that, if he kept asking questions about Sandy Hook, he would be prosecuted, which makes no sense at all if the event were real but makes sense if it was not.
(4) We have a host of oddities–such as the sign, “Everyone must check in!”, boxes of bottled water and pizza cartons, Port-a-Potties present from scratch, many wearing name tags on lanyards, parents bringing children to the scene–that make no sense if they were being done on the occasion of an actual school child shooting massacre, but fall into place and are easily explained as part of the drill, which took place on the 13th. Does anyone in their right mind seriously believe that PARENTS would bring THEIR CHILDREN to the scene of a school shooting massacre that involved the death of 20 children and six adults?
(5) And every student of Sandy Hook has been blown away by events at the scene of the alleged “crime”, where there was no surge of EMTs into the building, no Med-Evac chopper was called, no string of ambulances came to the school, no evacuation of 469 students (not to mention 70 teachers and staff, including secretaries, administrators and custodians), and no bodies were placed on the triage tarps. The parents were not even allowed to see the bodies of their “deceased” children. These facts by themselves make a mockery of the claim that this was a real bona-fide emergency involving the deaths of children. It did not happen.
(6) Egad! We even have 50 photographs documenting the furnishing of the Lanza home to serve as a prop, including of Nancy Lanza’s bedroom, where there is some red (it looks to me like raspberry jelly) on the bed (but it is not blood) and there is a moving pad under the left front leg of the bed. How stupid are we supposed to be? And we have 50 more photos of the refurbishing of the school to serve as the stage for this fabricated event, including some of the most staggering in the early morning hours, where the SWAT team is already there, but the windows of Classroom 10 are undamaged, crime-scene tape is already in place, the flag is at full mast and, just below it, you can see the familiar figure of Wayne Carver, M.E.
(7) This is such devastating proof that Sandy Hook was an elaborate hoax that I have put up several video introductions to NOBODY DIED AT SANDY HOOK, one of which is more general as a discussion of the contributors and the contents of the book (which you can access on line at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEl_1HWFRfo&feature=youtu.be) and another entitled, “SANDY HOOK starring Wayne Carver as The Medical Examiner” (which you can access at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31T0PkSODDg), which I just published a day or two ago. The proof we have of fraud is so massive, thorough and compelling that I am impressed this guy has the nerve to come onto amazon.com and deny the obvious truth.
(8) Many of the chapters of the book originated as articles that were published on blogs and other web sites. But there is a mountain of material out there ON BOTH SIDES. Look at the number of cites he has offered, which have been created and published to counter what we and other students of Sandy Hook have found. He is attempting to resurrect mountains of bad arguments and nasty attacks, where our task has been to sort through all the evidence and present to the public a well-organized, extremely detailed and throughly documented explanation of what happened at Sandy Hook. His task is to sow confusions and obfuscate our findings to conceal the massive deception that has been perpetrated on the American people–not surprisingly, by more and more deception, which you are witnessing right here.
(9) Consider the source. I have never heard of this guy before. But virtually every student of Sandy Hook knows James Tracy, Ph.D., Dr. Eowyn, Ph.D., Vivian Lee, Ph.D., and Jim Fetzer, Ph.D., not to mention Sofia Smallstorm (who produced “Unraveling Sandy Hook in 2, 3, 4, and 5 Dimensions”), Paul Preston (the Los Angeles school safety expert, who confirmed with his contacts in the Obama Department of Education that it was a drill, that no children died and that it was done to promote gun control) and Wolfgang Halbig (the former Florida State Trooper, school administrator and nationally recognized school safety expert), who got into this to learn what happened so he could advise other school system how to avoid it happening to them. And Nick Kollerstrom, Ph.D., is a distinguished historian of science from the UK.
(10) While the others may be less familiar, they are no less important, where Kelley Watt, for example, who owns a commercial and home cleaning service, called various agencies to determine who had cleaned up the blood (which is a bio-hazard and must be disposed of in accordance with very strict rules), where she finally reached Lt. Vance and asked him, “Who cleaned up the blood?”, to which he candidly replied, “What blood?”; Allan William Powell, from down-under, who has proven to be among the most brilliant by discovering the photos of the Lanza home being furnished to serve as a prop and the school being refurbished to serve as the stage; and Sterling Harwood, J.D., Ph.D., who is both a professor and attorney at law, who does a masterful dissection of the fake “debunking” of Sandy Hook skeptics by snopes.com, which offers a parallel with the performance here today by this Michael Flagg.
His name is telling and gives new meaning to the phrase, “false flag”. Because that is what Flagg is performing here on amazon.com: a massive attempt to discredit the best work that has ever been done on Sandy Hook, which exposes the fraud, the deceit and the deception that led to the families of the “victims” averaging over $1,000,000 apiece in donations from a public overwhelmed with grief, where the administration got a publicity boost for its on-going efforts to subvert the 2nd amendment and take away our guns (which, as I document in the final appendix, does not mean less murder and homicide, contrary to what has been claimed).
And let me observe that, for all the denunciations coming from this blow-hard, he has not even overcome the proof of fraud THAT IS PUBLISHED ON THE BACK COVER OF THE BOOK, which includes exposing that the “iconic” photograph by Shannon Hicks, which was sent around the world, had been staged, where we have a second photograph that proves the police woman leading the string of children actually stopped to rearrange them to get “the best shot”. Well, Flagg has taken his “best shot” and I can only hope that none of you are going to be taken in. There is a mountain of proof. No one died at Sandy Hook. It was a FEMA drill to promote gun control. But they aren’t going to go down without a fight, which is taking place–right here and right now–on http://amazon.com.
Please follow and like us: